Thursday, June 2, 2011

fedora 15 beta

fedora 15 beta. Starting Fedora 13 Beta live
  • Starting Fedora 13 Beta live



  • pmz
    Jun 17, 05:03 PM
    As long as you sign up to be a safari developer (for free), then you are officially a developer to apple and can access the videos. So it is free to watch all of the videos, all you have to do is sign up with the safari development program.

    Thank you, this worked for me





    fedora 15 beta. Fedora-15-Beta-i686-Live-
  • Fedora-15-Beta-i686-Live-



  • BlueRevolution
    May 26, 03:34 PM
    I was referring to bootcamp itself, not the machine.

    Since the problem only appears on the new hardware, I'm not sure I'd place the blame on Boot Camp.

    Now if only they'd fix the external display problem (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=906779).





    fedora 15 beta. 下载Fedora 15 Beta
  • 下载Fedora 15 Beta



  • Socratic
    Apr 25, 06:23 PM
    Why would you be able to, apple owes you nothing and you aren't entitled to anything either.

    It's not an unreasonable expectation. Apple might not 'owe' you anything - but at this stage the OP hasn't made the purchase - they are trying to negotiate the purchase. Apple have announced they are updating software soon, OP could wait and buy later, or buy now. Apple would prefer buy now, so it's an exchange, OP agrees not to hold off on his purchase, Apple agrees to give him free software (the marginal cost of which, by the way, is essentially nil).

    Or should we not try to negotiate with the almighty Apple gods?





    fedora 15 beta. no Fedora 15 Beta 1
  • no Fedora 15 Beta 1



  • psyduckiee
    Apr 5, 02:23 AM
    Looks like a nice case. Only concern would be how it would look after a few days of use when dust gets behind the case and it shows.



    more...


    fedora 15 beta. Fedora 15 is in Beta testing
  • Fedora 15 is in Beta testing



  • solientblack
    Apr 26, 08:32 AM
    Hello guys, new poster here. I have nowhere else to go except for the Apple store which I do not want to do just yet.

    Last night, I was getting out of my car and I had my iPhone on my lap. Naturally I forgot that it was there and it fell on the floor. I inspected it for damage and didn't see a scratch or anything. I get inside and further inspect the phone and I noticed that it shut off. I tried to turn it on like normal, and then once that did not work, I tried to reboot it (home and power held down together) and that did not work. I also noticed that it fell where the Vibrate On/Off switch was, because of a scratch I could not see outside.

    Anyway, I tried charging it via USB and then rebooting it. All that would happen is the Apple screen came up for about 10 seconds tops and it would shut off by itself. I tried charging it via the wall charger and I got a bit farther:

    the Apple screen would show up, and go through the normal motions. It told me I needed to plug it into iTunes (which I can't) so I knew I had to have screwed something up. All I am able to do is make an emergency call. The phone says I have No Service, it is the wrong time, it also has an alarm icon near the battery, and the battery itself is saying it is charging from 0%-1%. Once I take it off of the charger it dies right away. I did some research this morning before posting and I found that it could be that the battery had come loose in its fall, or screw came loose, whichever.

    Have any of you experienced this before? Have a solution? Anything?

    Thanks in advance.





    fedora 15 beta. It took Fedora 11 Beta just
  • It took Fedora 11 Beta just



  • mnkeybsness
    Aug 19, 11:24 AM
    lol obviosly you've never worked in our office, "best choice" or "better" don't come into play :P

    Dude... I'm working in an office right now, as a web designer for a very large site. It's all in learning how to work the politics around the office and have people respect you for your contributions and talents.



    more...


    fedora 15 beta. fedora 15 which is in eta
  • fedora 15 which is in eta



  • Erendiox
    Apr 22, 07:04 PM
    So H.264 is a very compressed format. That sets off a flag right there. Ideally you wouldn't be provided footage in such a lossy format.

    Taking the H.264 footage and converting it to DV NTSC is essentially compressing it again (albeit a lesser compression), but it is still increasing the generation count. Instead, I would try throwing it into compressor and transcoding to apple prores 422. That should hopefully alleviate any loss of quality.





    fedora 15 beta. Descarga: Fedora 15 beta
  • Descarga: Fedora 15 beta



  • BornAgainMac
    Dec 6, 01:41 PM
    Perhaps it can be used in the Mac Mini Media and iMac lines. Future generations will be smaller for notebooks.



    more...


    fedora 15 beta. Tags: Beta, Fedora, Firefox,
  • Tags: Beta, Fedora, Firefox,



  • Amadeus Zull
    Jun 29, 10:27 PM
    6am wake up + shower
    6:45am leave to commute to work (AT&T store close by)
    7:30 join line
    8:30 realize I have a 10am meeting at work (panic starts)
    8:45 32gb sold out
    9:30 finally made it inside
    9:45 finally get a rep
    9:46 fed ex guy walks in (I smelled the 32gb)
    9:53 out the door with a 32gb (I wanted to yell "get to dah chopper!)
    10:06 casually walked into the scheduled meeting





    fedora 15 beta. Fedora 15 beta disponível para
  • Fedora 15 beta disponível para



  • mikes63737
    Apr 21, 07:38 AM
    I'm excited to get my MacBook Pro (probably this week) and start on it...although the F@H website does not have an Intel version yet.

    Would it be possible to run the Linux version on your MBP? Linux and BSD (Which Mac OS X is based on) are very similar.



    more...


    fedora 15 beta. Fedora 15 beta disponível para
  • Fedora 15 beta disponível para



  • Patmian212
    Dec 3, 08:07 PM
    Come on people, no switchers who want to sell their old machine?





    fedora 15 beta. Fedora Fedora/7 Public Active
  • Fedora Fedora/7 Public Active



  • Takuro
    Apr 4, 12:52 AM
    Edit: I said something erroneous. Webkit for Chrome is sandboxed within the app itself and not dependent on the OS.



    more...


    fedora 15 beta. 启动Fedora 15 beta 之后将看到
  • 启动Fedora 15 beta 之后将看到



  • katie ta achoo
    Sep 24, 12:54 PM
    How big do you wanna go?

    (If you can deal with the ugly :p) the Dell 2005 FPW may be the way to go. 20" LCD.
    It's around $500, so you could get your dual-monitor on, or get one for yourself and one for me, too. :)





    fedora 15 beta. Fedora 15 beta - Cambio tema
  • Fedora 15 beta - Cambio tema



  • Psilocybin
    Apr 17, 06:04 PM
    I just bought a new MacBook Air Ultimate, and it seems to wobble a bit. The wobbling seems to occur when the lid is fully up because the front left foot pad does not make any contact with the surface of my glass desk. What can I do about this wobble? Is it a problem with the foot pad or the entire body?

    Can the guys at the Genius Bar fix this, or should I exchange it?

    Thanks.

    You can exchange it. Just tell them your not happy



    more...


    fedora 15 beta. Fedora 15 en Beta :o)
  • Fedora 15 en Beta :o)



  • mgguy
    Apr 21, 10:20 PM
    So, do we know who or what organization put this idea forward?





    fedora 15 beta. Google Chrome Beta Web Browser
  • Google Chrome Beta Web Browser



  • strausd
    Apr 23, 09:13 PM
    Sorry, but chances are thats not going to happen anytime soon. Next refresh probably won't be until late this year or early 2012.



    more...


    fedora 15 beta. Fedora 15 Beta se retrasa y
  • Fedora 15 Beta se retrasa y



  • Samsquantch
    Jan 29, 08:35 PM
    Exivious/Exivious
    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_JgIHYKZsfS8/SnioUV6L5xI/AAAAAAAAACs/dYO107qvD7A/s320/Exivious+Exivious.jpg

    Guthrie Govan/Erotic Cakes
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Evsve_QZ1Vs/SyauF-JU1dI/AAAAAAAAAUA/CqrtN2-mgFI/s320/Guthrie+Govan+-+Erotic+Cakes.jpg

    Been listening to these two albums pretty frequently of late.





    fedora 15 beta. Fedora 15 with KDE 4.6 desktop
  • Fedora 15 with KDE 4.6 desktop



  • Brian33
    Apr 28, 10:02 AM
    I'm still relatively new to OS X, but holding the option key is the only way I know of to select which disk to boot. If there is another way (e.g., a boot-time menu or something that didn't require holding a key), I'd be interested to know about it.





    fedora 15 beta. with YUM on Fedora 15/14,
  • with YUM on Fedora 15/14,



  • Hberg
    Mar 12, 07:35 AM
    I definitely like purchasing from the Apple Store, but I didn't know what to expect with that line.

    It sounds like there are a number of happy people in getting what they wanted.

    Enjoy!





    TheReef
    Sep 10, 06:57 AM
    So...Labor is in, can I have my broadband...please?





    BRLawyer
    May 6, 11:38 AM
    Undoubtedly 10, it's the best desktop on Earth today.

    And despite all this BS that Winblows fanboys love to spread around here, I am yet to see a PC beating my 2008 iMac in terms of overall performance, UI responsiveness and REAL multitasking capabilities (not the crap that Windows represents).

    NONE of my friends and relatives (all of them NORMAL users) has a better-performing machine - so please be careful when reading posts from hobbyists about "building your machine" and the like. No ordinary customer does that or wants to do that.

    - The iMac has the BEST screen in the industry;
    - The BEST OS in the industry, with the option to run inferior Windows if you want to suffer;
    - The BEST AIO design, and none of the bulkiness common to the ugly Windows world;
    - The BEST keyboard;
    - The BEST standard, multitouch mouse (magic mouse) - just genius;
    - Even for an older machine like mine, EXCELLENT overall performance;
    - Multitasking responsiveness that is miles ahead of Windows machines (remembering my pathetic PC at work);
    - Almost totally silent;
    - The best customer service in the world.

    Windows PCs nowadays are just for three types of people:

    1 - Hardcore gamers who love to brag about irrelevant specs or one extra FPS;
    2 - People like the above who need to change their GPU every month or like to tinker with their boxes;
    3 - Masochists.

    Just buy your iMac and be happy - you're not gonna regret it.





    Nicolasdec
    Mar 27, 07:04 AM
    I whould love to help also, I use both mac and pcs.:) :) :) :) :)





    macfan881
    Jun 17, 11:19 PM
    TMNT Turtles in Time is a classic theh graphics are a nice touch





    thesmileman
    Apr 30, 02:40 PM
    I am sure they have more than what is here but they keep recounting. Maybe they are trying to make us paranoid. As long as they have 1 I will be happy. They stated they have now counted them all but they won't tell us the number. They just said everyone in line now will have one but again they won't tell us how many.

    CRAP THEY ARE COUNTING AGAIN!!!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...